February 2 2010, 12:33 pm PT | Posted in: Hair Loss Causes
I am an everyday reader of your site. Here’s a question I didn’t find an answer to.
- All hair loss websites say that a man should reduce his fat and sugar intake, because sugar increase DHT. Is this true?
- is there a connection between sugar & hair loss?
- What can I use to sweeten my un-avoidable green tea cups, since i know too that artificial sweeteners like aspartame cause hair loss
- is Stevia good choice?
- Sugar in excess may make you fat, but it will not impact your DHT.
- Fat people are just as bald as skinny people who avoid sugar. In other words, no connection.
- Embrace sugar. There is nothing wrong with it when used in moderation. Artificial sweeteners do not cause hair loss.
- Sugar, Stevia, Sweet and Low, pink, blue, yellow, brown, white… go for it! Its your choice! It has nothing to do with hair loss.