My Boyfriend Is Concerned About His Hair

My boyfriend is 25 years old and has already started to go bald, he won’t leave the house without a hat. I can tell that it is really effecting his self-esteem. What can he do?

Your boyfriend has what appears to be early hair loss, an indication of male pattern hair loss. He should see a doctor who specializes in hair. He should meet with a doctor experienced in this field, get a HAIRCHECK test (invested capital for me ) to find out just how much hair loss he had and where it is, both what he can see and what he don’t see. Then with proper treatment, maybe he can stop the loss, possibly reverse it before he becomes bald

Get a virtual consultation with Dr. William Rassman and Dr. Jae Pak for hair loss options. You can learn more by scheduling an appointment.

Reader Comments0

Leave a Comment

Want to join the discussion? Feel free to contribute! Note: We do not tolerate offensive language or personal attacks to other readers. Marketing links or commercial advertisements will be deleted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ =