17 year old with balding (from Reddit)

See a doctor who has an instrument called HAIRCHECK and get your hair measured. Then if you have active hair loss determined by this instrument consider, with your parents and doctor’s approval, the drug finasteride. See here for HAIRCHECK: https://baldingblog.com/19-year-old-parent-told-not-balding-according-haircheck/

I’m barley 17 years, I’m a senior in high school and I’m balding already I noticed it back in December and it keeps getting worse, my dad is bald i don’t know if that helps, please give me good advice I’m open to trying to anything I just want my hair back, let me know if you guys can help me please from tressless

Get a virtual consultation with Dr. William Rassman and Dr. Jae Pak for hair loss options. You can learn more by scheduling an appointment.

Reader Comments0

Leave a Comment

Want to join the discussion? Feel free to contribute! Note: We do not tolerate offensive language or personal attacks to other readers. Marketing links or commercial advertisements will be deleted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ =