I’m 19 and this is what my hair looks like. What should I do?

You should see a doctor who specializes in hair, get a diagnosis which looks like early male pattern balding, and get treated for it with two drug options that work well for someone of your age (finasteride and minoxidil).

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 11.08.08 AM

Get a virtual consultation with Dr. William Rassman and Dr. Jae Pak for hair loss options. You can learn more by scheduling an appointment.

Reader Comments0

Leave a Comment

Want to join the discussion? Feel free to contribute! Note: We do not tolerate offensive language or personal attacks to other readers. Marketing links or commercial advertisements will be deleted.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+ =